Friday, November 23, 2012

Les Mills Combat

Well I had the chance to experience Les Mills Combat and let me tell ya....just WOW!! Freakin love it!!! The FULL program doesn't ship until December 4th or so..but Beachbody is taking Pre-Orders up until the end of November... (if you want it..hit me up, I have free dvd for you if you get it by end of the month).

I think I was a little surprised on how easy it was to follow. I got a 3 pack dvd add-on for Les Mills Pump home fitness program. I just ordered the add-on for $30. It came with the Combat DVD along with Sports Attack and Step. Seemed like killer deal to have 3 separate workouts for that cheap. In the beginning it was great that they have like a "training" section so you learn the moves. Then when you start the program you are familiar...PLUS when they do a new move..the lead into it...which is really nice!!

I have a feeling that this is going to be a fantastic home fitness program!! They have a person showing the modified moves right in front so you can see what they are doing. There really is no excuse that someone can't do this program...it's FUN, fast moving, and has you sweating almost right from the start! Sweat equals fat being burned off....and that's what we all want!!

I will for sure suggest Les Mills Combat for anyone who wants to start a fitness program to get healthy!! You won't regret this one...it's fun, you feel like a fighter, and you can go at your own pace.

~Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment