Thursday, November 22, 2012

Welcome Letter..

Welcome to my newest blog....!!

I very much appreciate your follow.

I have created this blog to continue my journey with Beachbody products and my results...

Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
Lowest Weight: 154 lbs.
Current Weight: 174 lbs.

So far I am a graduate of the following

P90X (One Round) (90 Days)
~Lost 52lbs

Insanity (One Round) (60 Days)
~Lost 18lbs

Body Beast (One Round) (90 Days)
~Added 10 lbs.
(I will post starting and ending measurements on Sunday)

My next evolution in my fitness journey is to do another Round of Body Beast but paying more attention to my nutrition. I gained the 10lbs of muscle mass just like it said I would but my body fat went up higher than I wanted. I will be adding more cardio to the second round of Beast.

I have pre-ordered Les Mills Combat and will start that on Jan. 7th 2013 along with a group of friends but until then I ordered the Combat dvd from the Les Mills Pump program add on's. I will be working out 2 times a day except for rest days so my nutrition will be CRITICAL to my success.

I will continue to post along my road to my goals...feel free to follow me and share this blog with anyone this might find use of it.

Thanks again...
~Mike Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment