Saturday, April 13, 2013

Insanity Day 40 - Max Interval Circuit

Hey everyone!!! I am still looking for 2 more people to join my April/May Challenge Group!!

Ok....I am now into Max Phase of Insanity....and let me tell you..I will make it short and sweet! This is NO JOKE! I remember doing this almost a year ago and thought I was gonna die!! Well I still feel that same way lol.

The first month is pretty tough if you are not pretty fit but no matter HOW fit you are the second month is rough! Just when you think you are done.....NOPE. Shaun has you right back at it for one more interval! He can be brutal at times but if it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you!

If you want INCREDIBLE results then you need to get on this Challenge!! Don't think you can't do Insanity because you CAN! You can always modify and only do as much as possible (I take a lot of breaks, trust me!)

I have not been dropping weight, i fluctuate between 168-172 but my waist is shrinking and can see my body fat is coming down. To me it's not fast enough so I am using OxyElite Pro again. I just started today and this is the "new" formula. I will blog about this as the old formula did wonders to help shed body fat!!

Until then, off to a Wellness Expo!!! Have amazing weekend!!!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment