Monday, April 8, 2013

Insanity PHASE TWO - Fit Test/Max Interval Circuit & Polar FT4

 
 INSANITY PHASE TWO HAS BEGUN!!!!

Hey everyone...I made it through Recovery week...but sadly gained a few pounds back :/ this was my fault from not eating properly (I have small children and the running around got to me) should have just brought Shakeology!

Well today was.....FIT TEST and Max Interval Circuit!! OMG!! That was CRAZY hard!!! I forgot how hard that is partially because when I did the first Round of Insanity I just did Max Interval Sports Training so I didn't really get good recovery. I am following the schedule to a T now (with exception of Insane Abs). Max Intervals is where we separate the fit from the not fit enough yet! That workout today was extremely hard and LONG!

I got a Used (New to me) Polar FT4 with chest strap so I can start really monitoring my calories and not guessing...wow was I way off!!

I had some issues with chest strap not being tight enough at first and slipping but I think I can get it a little tighter and make it work better. Anyways here is the results is read....

Time: 1hr 39min
Calories Burned: 1290!!! (that's crazy because I haven't even eaten that today I don't think (I use My Fitness Pal app on my phone)

Well I am off to wash the strap and take in some much needed food!!! Have a wonderful evening, and feel free to comment and or share with others...

Thanks!!
Mike 

No comments:

Post a Comment