Sunday, April 14, 2013

OxyElite Pro Review #1

Ok ....so taking the New Formula of OxyElite Pro and some noticeable differences in effects. I am only on day 2 but I have noticed something already. I am getting a little more energy and focus but not the "skin crawling" feeling like the original version.

They removed the DMAA from the new version and changed the formulation a bit and also upped the caffeine content. I drink a lot of coffee so caffeine doesn't bother me at all.

So far I am following the recommend  dosing schedule as it appears on the bottle. One pill 30 minutes before breakfast and then one again 4 hrs later. I actually take second pill 30 minutes before lunch.

One thing about OEP is the ability to suppress your appetite. I for one don't need this because I am doing Insanity and eat all day long! I am running 1000+ calories short every day anyways so I HAVE to eat!!

So far I haven't seen any changes in Body Fat but it takes weeks to see changes anyways.  I may up dosing in the morning to 2 pills (not to exceed 3 per day) and see how I feel.

One thing I want to stress!!! I DO NOT repeat DO NOT take OEP within 6 hrs of Insanity!!! This is a thermogenic and raises blood pressure and it would be stupid to have a full amount running through your body an hour before doing extreme cardio!  That's asking for major trouble in my opinion.

I also have upped my water intake from 100oz to 160oz to help flush my body of toxins. I hope this helps and will be posting more!!!!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment