Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Back In Biz

Ok its been awhile since I've blog. So far so good with combat. I can see this being a good cardio vascular program, with the large variety it has. 1 thing that I find interesting are they HIIT programs. I find during use my legs are on fire and it's hard to walk afterwards which means they're working.

The 30 minute program I think it's called kick start and only last 30 minutes but you feel like you worked out for an hour for the amount that you sweat.

I'm following the program word for word letter for letter with the exception of Tuesdays I teach turbo kick class. I don't have enough time to fit in a 2 workouts unless I were to get up at 3am. Which isn't going to happen lol. If you're looking for a modifiable cardio program I would highly recommend Les Mills Combat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment