Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Insanity Day 17 - Pure Cardio/Cardio Abs

Every time...Pure Cardio kicks my butt!!! Today was a double (per schedule) and I was thinking of doing Insane Abs again but opted for Cardio Abs instead to follow the schedule today.

I am seeing some major changes so far! Into the 3rd week my weight has only come down 3 lbs from when I started but I took my waist measurement and BAM!! 1-1/2 " gone just like that! Yes I worked for it but I was concerned not seeing the scale move much.

Seeing the scale hasn't moved much but I am shrinking, based on what we know (that muscle is more dense than fat and takes up much less space) I am burning body fat and converting it into muscle. This is exactly what we are trying to accomplish here :)

The Cardio Abs routine is about 10 minutes shorter than Insane Abs but feels just as hard!  I believe it was 22 minutes long but you feel EVERY part of those abs working. Shaun T does NOT do crunches or sit-ups and sometimes I would rather do those LOL.

Getting ready for great hot shower and to call it a night! Knees have been a little sore still but hoping taking the joint supplement will help by next week. I heard about Cissus (sp) and fish oil but going to see if this works first.

Are you ready to join me get even more insane? 5 weeks until Asylum starts!! I have to be insane to be excited about that!! LOL  But here is a link to  the Asylum should you care to join me!


No comments:

Post a Comment