Saturday, March 23, 2013

Insanity Day 19 - CPR!

Another day IN THE BOOKS!!! Cardio Power & Resistance... or better known as CPR!!

I was able to push super hard even after eating CRAP with the kids (I had chicken at McDonalds...ugghhh) nothing but deep fried goodness...NOT!  I paid for it when I did my workout and my body was sure to inform me of it!!

I did CPR around 7:30pm and I normally don't workout this late due to our bodies starting to release chemicals to slow us down, preparing for sleep. I try and get all my workouts done before 7pm daily!

Proud moment though....I have completed 19 days without falter and haven't missed a beat. I am shooting for the full 180 days straight with no breaks. Yes that is a solid 6 months straight with no breaks other than the "rest" days allowed per the schedules. After I complete the full 180 days will come a Professional Photo Shoot and then I am going to do the Beachbody Ultimate Reset (aka: BUR) to help rid my body of all toxins before I start a Hybrid program. If Insanity/Asylum/Asylum2 get me ripped I will most likely continue with those with some weight training.

It was late last night so I didn't post but here it is...double posting today! I have Plyo on the books today and am going to try to touch the sky!! If spring or summer ever show up I will do my workouts outside! I can download my workouts onto my Ipod and do the workouts that way..just look at it long enough to see the moves (I have most of them memorized).

Ohhh and if you haven't seen this video...OMG I am on a mission!! Check this guy and girl out!! Crazy fit people but keep in mind the music has A LOT of profanity in it! Rob Bailey and The Hustle Standard is the group and the song is called : Hungry.

HOT Fitness couple KILLER WORKOUT!!!

Here is the Info about the BUR (Beachbody Ultimate Reset)...21 Day program to rid your body of fat and literally RESET your metabolism!! >

No comments:

Post a Comment