Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Insanity Day 23 - CPR!!

HEY INSANIACS!!!!!

I know I have missed posting a few days...but not that I wasn't working out!! I was crazy busy being a daddy!! :) Best job ever btw....I wouldn't trade it for all the $$ in the world!!

Anywho.....CPR (aka Cardio Power and Resistance) about kills by quads! I freaking LOVE this workout!

As for the last few days..some where late workouts so I didn't get a chance to post. I am counting down the day to Insanity Asylum but I think I may be a little weird! I am actually looking forward to it!

As the saying goes.."if it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't CHANGE YOU!"


SHAKEOLOGY

A quick heads up!! Shakeology is going up in price April 1st...So If you want to lock in your price, now would be a good time!!

This is the BEST meal replacement on the market and what keeps me going day after day with Insanity!! Come get ya some and never forget Shakeology always has the Bottom Of The Bag promise....if you don't like it...send it back within 30 days and get a full refund!! WIN/WIN!!







No comments:

Post a Comment