Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Insanity Day 16 - Plyo Cardio Circuit

Just some quick notes for today because it's getting late. Plyo Cardio Circuit today and it went very well.

I was a little sore today, I think from pushing so hard in Fit Test. That's ok because it keeps me honest and I will NEVER say Insanity is easy!

My knees are always an issue for me so I started taking a supplement today to see how things go. Week 3 is off to a great start with a ton of sweat and a lot of swearing at Shaun T!

I am off to bed for one main reason...REST! Week 3 is when the doubles start as a prep to the Max Phase. Tomorrow's plan is Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs Back2back..I will make decision tomorrow as to whether I want to ONE UP myself and do Insane Abs in place of Cardio abs...check back tomorrow to see how it went!

Front the Insanity Front of Revolution X Fitness house of pain (aka my livingroom) have a wonderful and restful evening!!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment