Saturday, March 16, 2013

Insanity Day 13 - Pure Cardio/Insane Abs

Here we are on Day 13...I think I got my days screwed up somewhere lmao!! But who cares I am right on track!!

Ok so today was Pure Cardio and then supposed to be Cardio Abs after. Seeing I have the add-ons to Insanity I did Insane Abs instead...just WOW! I had to stop over and over because my core is weaker than I thought and my lower back started to hurt.

I have a herniated disk, bulging disk, and arthritis in both my hips (they pop doing some moves) but I am very careful on form as to not hurt myself. Shaun T is big on slowing down and following correct form which in my first round I didn't pay attention to...I paid the price with very sore knees!

So here we are ready to move on into a new week on Monday and into the 3rd week! I am so excited to be doing this and sharing it with everyone because it really is forcing me to be accountable to the program and to all of you!

Tomorrow is a REST day and this is going to be very hard for me. I am not one to lay back and relax but the last couple days I have gotten 9 hrs of sleep (wow did it feel good too) and I plan on just doing some cleaning and studying tomorrow. I may or may not blog tomorrow but you will just have to check and see :)

Until we meet again (monday for sure) have a wonderful and amazing weekend! I have included the Beachbody Challenge link below...want to get super fit? It ALL starts with the Challenge, it's how I got started and lost 70 lbs in 6 months... NO JOKE!! Are you ready? Also P90X and P90X2 are on sale until end of March...great way to get started! I started with P90X.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment