Thursday, March 14, 2013

Insanity Day 10 - Cardio Recovery

Hey everyone!! Yep today was short and sweet just like this blog will be today!!

Two goals I have for Cardio Recovery.. #1 is to make it ALL the way through the leg part. The burn is SO intense in my quads and hips that I have to relax the muscle over and over. But I am gonna do it if it kills me!! #2 is to be able to find a way to get rid of that lactic acid burn!! I was not very hydrated today and have a feeling that was the cause!

<< I am posting this little icon thing just for fun and to show I am real. Yes I can lower one eyebrow and raise the other...AND i can wiggle my ears and make my hair move like it's a toupe...lol. #random thoughts lol.

Anyways I hope you are ready to dig deep because tomorrow is a crazy day!! For one, it's FRIDAY and for two it is Cardio Power & Resistance.

Off to have some popcorn and watch one of my favorite Jim Carey movies...Liar, Liar....have a pleasant and wonderful evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment